Classic Halter Bridle
A Favorite of Competitive, Endurance and Pleasure Trail riders
Our Classic Halter Bridle is a favorite of Endurance, Distance, and Trail riders. Custom made to your specifications with authentic, USA Made, BETA Biothane (not Brahma), and Stainless Steel hardware. This bridle allows quick removal of the bit while leaving the halter portion on your horse.
Build your own tack!
Choose the Biothane BETA material, weights, and widths, hardware, and color combinations. Consider some of the options listed or suggest your own. The list is as long as your imagination and design ideas. Share your jewelry with your horse, Add an adjustable crown or extra snap on the browband for those ear shy mules and horses, add halter squares for cross trying, add reflective Biothane for night riding or hunting season, add a custom Breastplate and matching rein to complete the set.
We’ve made Halter Bridle Combinations for over 40 years! See pictures of tack sets we made in the ’80s, still in use today. With so many options available, please do call us to help you “Build your Bridle”. All sizes and color combinations are available as well as matching Reins and Breast Plates/Collars.
Start with choosing one of these two styles, both allowing you to drop the bit from the halter part of the bridle.
- The Classic Halter Bridle comes standard in 5’8” Black or Dark Brown BETA with 3/4” Browband and Noseband, Stainless Steel Hardware, Snap to Cheeks Bit hangers or Crown (Over the ears) Bit Hanger.
- Halter Bridle with Snap-On Browband uniquely offers a true Halter and separate Snap-On Browband Headstall which fastens to the halter, or ANY halter. Browse: Halter Bridle with Snap-On Brow
Both of these bridles allow quick removal of the bit while leaving the halter portion on your horse. Standard strapping measures 5/8″ wide with 3/4 and 1″ Browbands.
- Overlay Trims – in matching or contrasting color for Pop on your Brow and Noseband
- Underlays – in matching or contrasting color, a more subtle way of including your color on the Brow and Noseband
- Hardware – All Stainless Steel in traditional English, Western Roller Buckles or Jeremiah Watt’s Horseshoe Hardware
- Bit Hangers – Standard Snap onto both cheeks or an Adjustable Crown Bit Hanger that independently slides over ears and rests on the crown with an optional Snap piece
- Nosebands – Standard 1 piece Noseband with Ring for tieing or a 2 Piece Noseband with Halter Squares and adjustable chin strap
- Matching Curb Strap and Curb Chains also available
- Add a matching Breastplate
- Add matching reins of your choice