ENDURANCE HALTER BRIDLE COMBINATIONS
A Favorite of Competitive, Endurance and Pleasure Trail riders alike
This Endurance Bridle is in the Halter Bridle Combination style using 1/2″ Biothane or BETA with 5/8 or 3/4″ for the Browband and Noseband. Each part is adjustable including the Browband which adjusts from 15″ to 16″ attaching to rings on the cheeks, as does the adjustable crown. Bit hangers snap to the cheeks making it easy to drop the bit while leaving the halter on your horse. Use this bridle with or without the Noseband as a Browband Bridle. Bit hangers hold a traditional bit OR a hackamore.
Standard Endurance Bridle comes in black or brown with stainless steel hardware. Options include many color choices and Halter Squares.
Matching Breastplates and Reins make this a whole set.
- Overlay Trims – in matching or contrasting color for Pop on your Brow and Noseband
- Underlays – in matching or contrasting color, a more subtle way of including your color on the Brow and Noseband
- Hardware – All Stainless Steel in traditional English, Western Roller Buckles, and Jeremiah Watt’s Horseshoe Hardware
- Bit Hangers – Standard Snap onto both cheeks or an Adjustable Crown Bit Hanger that independently slides over ears and rests on the crown with an optional Snap piece
- Nosebands – Standard 1 piece Noseband with Ring for tieing or Optional 2 Piece Noseband with Halter Squares and adjustable chin strap
- Curb Strap and Curb Chains also available