Reins – Biothane English Buckle Rein
Our Buckle Reins come standard in Black BETA, 5/8″ wide and 7′ Length. Custom lengths and widths (1/2″, 3/4″ and 1″) are available in most colors. We always use authentic USA Made Biothane and BETA with never rust Stainless Steel Hardware in western, english or Horseshoe Hardware styles.
- Material – USA Made BETA or Biothane, including the new Leather Like Semi-Gloss BETA
- Colors – Standard in Black. We carry most colors available from Biothane, Inc.
- Hardware – Stainless Steel Western and English hardware. We also carry Horseshoe hardware.
- Buckles can be added to the bit ends – Included
- Buckle at hand
- Grip can be added at hand
- Colored Trim can be added at the bit end
- Snaps to Bit can be added
- Just Ask!
We Love Talking to our Customers! When shopping for new tack, the possibilities are almost endless, making it easy to be overwhelmed with the option choices. Like most of us, you have leather tack, it works, it’s beautiful, traditionalists require it, as do some rulebooks. The work involved in maintaining leather tack is only one reason to switch to Biothane tack. Today in 2020, more and more judges allow the synthetics. Biothane has been used in the Equine industry since 1977. Biothane “like” products are made in China, Australia and here in the USA, to name a few. Whomever you choose to make your new harness or tack, insist on authentic, USA made Biothane, by Biothane, Inc. Parry Harness & Tack was one of the original companies associated with Bioplastics, the inventors of Biothane.